"Historically, relatively small percentages of eligible seniors and people with disabilities have enrolled in many needs-based government benefit programs, even after many years of effort."
-- Pathways to Success, NCOA Report
This section offers a variety of written materials on benefits outreach and enrollment produced by the Center and its national partners.
Reports by the Center/NCOA
Reports by Partners
- "Medicaid Enrollment and Spending Trends." Kaiser Family Foundation, October 2007.
- Fox, Kimberly and Sia, Jasmine. "Maximizing Medicare Savings Program Enrollment through Medicare Part D." State Solutions, May 2005.
- Horner, Dawn. C. "Building an On-Ramp to Children's Health Coverage: A Report on California's Express Lane Eligibility Program." The Kaiser Family Foundation, September 2004.
- Moon, Marilyn, et. al. "Medicare Beneficiaries and their Assets." The Kaiser Family Foundation, June 2002.
- Nemore, Patricia et. al. "Toward Making Medicare Work for Low-Income Beneficiaries: A Baseline Comparison of the Part D Low-Income Subsidy and Medicare Savings Programs Eligibility and Enrollment Rules." The Kaiser Family Foundation, May 2006.
- Sia, Jasmine; Fox, Kimberly; and Reinhard, Susan. "Improving Access to Health Care in a Changing Landscape: Facilitating Enrollment in Medicare Savings Programs and Medicare Part D." State Solutions, September 2005.
- Summer, Laura L. "Accomplishments and Lessons from the State Solutions Initiative To Increase Enrollment in the Medicare Savings Programs." Georgetown University Health Policy Institute, May 2006.
- Summer, Laura L and Ihara, Emily S. "Simplifying Enrollment in Medicaid and Medicare Savings Programs for the Elderly and Individuals with Disabilities." AARP Public Policy Institute, December 2005.